- San Mateo County Senior Resources click here
- Food Assistance Click here
- Great Plates Delivered- Senior Meals Program Click here
- Mobility Guide Transportation SamTrans, with other organizations that can provide rides to seniors for medical/dental or other places.
- Villages of San Mateo County (formerly Sequoia Village) is a local group of volunteers that sign up to do small house tasks like handiwork, driving, etc. They may or may not be fingerprinted.
- Well Connected (formerly Senior Center Without Walls) website offers activities and support over the phone and online. Their number is 1-877-797-7299 Note* Please leave your message and staff will call you back as they are working remotely due to Covid-19 shelter in place.
- San Mateo County Strong Donations
Contribute to the San Mateo County Strong Fund. You may to help individuals, families, small businesses, nonprofits or where the need is greatest in San Mateo County.
- Second Harvest Food Bank needs volunteers and drivers
- Serve.ca.gov State-wide California Volunteer opportunities (In multi-languages)
- Donation Drop Off- The County of San Mateo has closed its public donation drop-off station for personal protective equipment (PPE) and thanks the community for generously stepping up to ensure front line and health care workers had sufficient safety gear.
- Red Cross Blood Donations
- California Volunteers Office of the Governor
If you are able to volunteer with food preparation and/or transport, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be patient with the time it takes to respond to you, as volume is high and staffing is low. Donate! Due to postponement of our Main Event fundraiser and extra demand on services, we need your financial help. Go to Donate to help out.