COVID-19: City of Belmont Updates

The Belmont City Manager has proclaimed a Local State of Emergency to protect the public health and safety caused by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). More information...


Applying for Commission Positions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Applications must be submitted to be considered for one of the Commissions. The City Council generally interviews for commission appointments in the spring. Youth applicants for the Parks and Recreation Commission must have a consent form signed by their Parent/Guardian at the time they submit their application. Applications may be obtained at the Belmont City Clerk's Office, One Twin Pines Lane, Suite 375, Belmont, CA 94002, or by calling (650)595-7413. Incumbent Commissioners are eligible to reapply for additional terms.

The Planning Commission reviews and takes action on planning applications and makes recommendations to the City Council on land use issues.

The Parks and Recreation Commission makes recommendations to the City Council on matters pertaining to Belmont's Park and Recreation programs.

For more information email the City Clerk.