- Answers to FAQ's
- Census Data | City-Data.com | Belmont Neighborhood Demographics
- Facility Addresses & Map | Major Projects | Public Safety Data & Maps
- Historical Photo Tour | Photo Albums
- Government Transparency
Belmont is situated half-way between San Francisco and San Jose, in San Mateo County, with a population close to 26,000. Known for its wooded hills, views of the San Francisco Bay and stretches of open space, Belmont is a quiet residential community in the midst of the culturally and technologically rich Bay Area.
The adopted Vision Statement developed by members of the community captures our distinctive community character:
- Belmont prides itself on being unique
- Its small-town ambiance sets it apart as a tranquil, safe and desirable place to live
- We get involved in town matters because we care about living here
- We connect with each other in all kinds of gathering places
Our strong sense of community and enjoyment of the town's assets and activities deepen as we become better informed and connected
This website is intended to help residents, businesses and visitors be better informed about the community and its government.