Before visiting Belmont's City facilities, please consider if you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours:
- Fever or chills (100.4ºF/38ºC or greater)
- Cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing
- Fatigue, muscle or body aches
- Sore throat, congestion, runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Close contact in the last 14 days with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19?
If you have experienced any of these symptoms in the last 24 hours you may not visit Belmont's City Hall today. Please reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days from this date.
If you have not experienced any of these symptoms in the last 24 hours, you may enter this facility after completing and submitting the following information.