Permit Center

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

General Line 650-595-7422

The Permit Center provides permits for property construction, tree removal, facilities or construction in the public right-of-way including roadway banners, and planning entitlements.  

Click on the department button below for the type of permit you would like to obtain.  

What Permit Do I Need?