Create your next memory in Belmont. We have five facilities and four picnic areas (including Alexander Park) available for rent. Whether it’s in the grassy Meadow, the rustic Lodge, the historical Manor, or the shaded Buckeye area, our unique locations offer something for every occasion. We invite you to experience the city’s hidden gem—Twin Pines Park.
*Coronavirus update: To take extra precautions, the following changes are taking place:
- The Parks & Recreation office is closed to the public, however, reservations can still be made via email (facilities) and online (for picnics).
- We are not accepting new reservations for July.
- Picnic areas are currently closed.
- Site visits (tours) of facilities are temporarily unavailable.
- Please check our online photo albums of each facility.