- Register Online - Create your own account, create Wish Lists, and more!
- Holiday Craft Faire vendors: Enter "Holiday Craft Faire" in the search box.
- Mail/Drop-off the registration form at the Parks & Recreation office located inside Twin Pines Park, at 30 Twin Pines Lane, Belmont, 94002
- NOTE: For Holiday Craft Faire registrations, you must print and fill out the Vendor Application Form found in page 40 of the Fall Guide, or fill out a copy at the Park & Recreation Office.
- All cancellation or transfer requests must be submitted in writing one week before the program begins.
- Cancellations will result in a $10 cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be issued after a program has begun.
- Make-up classes are not always available and are at the instructor’s discretion. If an instructor offers a make-up opportunity, it will be scheduled immediately following the session.
- Medical emergencies are exempt from this policy; however, a medical certification from your doctor is required.
- No refunds or credits will be given for the $2.50 processing fee as this is charged by a third party for the convenience of using the online registration service.
- If the class has a material fee, the fee is paid directly to the instructor on the first day of class, and will not be refunded if you cancel/transfer out of the class.
- Exceptions to this policy: Camp SOAR, HeartBeat, Community Learning Center.
COMMUNITY LEARNING CENTER CANCELLATION POLICY
- A written notice stating the reason for withdrawal shall be submitted 30 days prior to termination of enrollment.
- Parents who withdraw their child with less than thirty days’ notice shall be responsible for thirty days’ payment from the date of notification, whether or not the child attends the Center during this time.
Many of our recreation classes are being provided by contract with an independent vendor. The City of Belmont has reviewed the vendor’s qualifications, experience, and suitability for providing these classes. The City relies on vendor’s declaration that all their employees are appropriately screened.
- A Wait List is established if a program is full. If a space becomes available, staff will notify the participant via tele phone and email; payment will not be charged until attendance is confirmed.
- Openings will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Classes that don’t meet the minimum enrollment one week before the class starts will be cancelled.
- If a class is cancelled, participants are notified via phone and email and may transfer to another class or receive a full refund less the $2.50 processing fee.
- No refunds or credits will be given for the $2.50 processing fee as this fee is charged by a third party for the convenience of using the online registration service.
- You may only register members of your family/household.
- Age level listed in course description means participants must be that age by the class start date.
- For HeartBeat Dance Academy registration and cancellation policies, please call (650) 367-7501.