There are many different ways to help our programs and facilities. With your donation you may choose to honor a special someone, organization/group, business, or simply, for altruistic purposes. Whatever your reason, all donations are crucial, gratefully accepted, and tax deductible.
A donation towards parks will provide needed amenities including benches, trees and bricks. You can also donate to help improve our trails, playground areas, or other maintenance needs in Belmont's many parks. Keep a lookout for our current events -- many of those taking place outdoors need a helping hand! Contact: Main Office (650) 595-7441 or ParksRec@belmont.gov.
Facilities require costly upkeep year-round. During the day, these facilities are used to provide our recreation programs. On evenings and weekends, they are open for rentals to the community. Your donation helps maintain our buildings to a quality standard and also improve them. From routine repairs to new furniture: every last bit helps. Contact: Carina Cortes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Picnic Areas
- Barrett Community Center
- Twin Pines Senior & Community Center
- Sports Complex & Conference Center
The Senior Fund
The Twin Pines Senior & Community Center provides much needed services, classes, and even companionship to older adults from South San Francisco all the way to Redwood City. Its doors have received up to 100 people a day. Your donations can go towards the following wishlist:
- Nutritious daily snacks
- Restroom renovations
- Health screenings
- Fitness and wellness instructors
Contact: Cheri Handley, email@example.com.
Or, take a look at our Giving Tree project
Every year, Belmont Parks & Recreation strives to provide opportunities to participate in the latest and greatest activities for each age group and even the whole family. If you would like to donate to an existing program or help start a new one, please let us know.
- Preschool Programs: Community Learning Center
- Contact: Linda Steenman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth & Teen Programs: VOICES, YAC
- Contact: Brandon Council, email@example.com
- Adult Programs: Health Screenings, Lifelong learning
- Contact: Cheri Handley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large Events: Egg Hunt, Sweetheart Dance, Movie Nights, Holiday Craft Faire, Fishing, Walks in the Park
- Contact: Main office, (650) 595-7441 or email@example.com