Contact Us

Nawel Voelker

Management Analyst
Finance Department
(650) 595-7433


  • Does Belmont have a Minimum Wage Ordinance?
  • How can I get more information?
  • How Do I Calculate My Sewer Bill and View Rates
More FAQs

The Risk Management services provided by the Finance Department include:

  • Workers compensation program assistance
  • Liability and property coverage assistance
  • Dental program coordination
  • Safety training
  • Other risk management services as necessary

For claims related to Sewer Emergency, please contact:

Rodger Hayton
Claims Administrator
George Hills Co., Inc.
(408) 221-8635