Below is a list from the Belmont Parks & Recreation Department. Click here for a list of all Bidding and Contract Opportunities from the City of Belmont.
Public Art Master Plan - RFQ
- Department:Parks and Recreation
- Category:Consulting Services (-), RFP/RFQ
- Start Date:03/27/2019 9:37 AM
- Close Date:04/19/2019 4:00 PM
**Please note there is an Addendum to this project**
The City of Belmont is seeking proposals from Consultants, Consultant Teams and Qualified firms with demonstrated experience in public art master planning to develop the first Public Art Master Plan for the City of Belmont, California. The Master Plan will provide direction to the City Council on the planning and processes necessary to further develop, administer and maintain a dynamic public art program in the City of Belmont. The selected Consultant will work collaboratively with the City Staff and the Council's Placemaking Subcommittee to ensure broad public outreach and involvement in the development of the Master Plan.
• Located midway between San Francisco and San Jose, Belmont is a community of approximately 27,000 residents.
• The City recently adopted a comprehensive 2035 General Plan and Belmont Village Specific Plan (November 2017) to ensure managed growth along the El Camino corridor and to enhance the downtown experience for residents and visitors. (see Exhibit A)
• To advance these plans, the City has recently engaged consultants to evaluate the efficacy of implementing a public art development fee and to develop a wayfinding and urban design standards to elevate the City's brand and cohesiveness.
• The Council is committed to contributing to the intellectual, emotional and creative life of the Belmont community by recognizing the value of art in the City's public spaces and similarly guiding private developments.
• The City seeks to identify and pursue opportunities for temporary and permanent art installations in city-owned facilities and parks and in private developments
Some items listed above may contain a link to eBidboard, a commercial service provided by Construction Bidboard, Inc. Through the links to eBidboard, contractors can obtain information about the City of Belmont's Public Works construction projects that are currently out to bid or have recently opened bids. Here professional engineering firms and consultants may also find a listing of our current Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) and Requests for Qualifications (RFQ’s).