The Municipal Election was held on November 3, 2015. Two seats on the five-member City Council were determined, as were the City Clerk and City Treasurer positions. The City Clerk and City Treasurer positions were unopposed, and Terri Cook and John Violet were re-elected, respectively, to new four-year terms for those positions.
The semi-official results indicate that Doug Kim and Davina Hurt were successful in their bid to win a City Council seat.
See the link below for complete election results. Updates will be available over the next few weeks until the election is certified.
Click here for: Complete Election Results| Additional Resources | to email the City Clerk.
P.O. Box 920, Belmont, CA 94002
Non-candidate Committee Reports filed with the City Clerk's Office (click on link to open documents):
- Committee for a Better Belmont Form 410 Statement of Organization
- Committee for a Better Belmont Form 460 Semi-Annual Campaign Statement (filed July 31, 2015)
- Committee for a Better Belmont Form 460 1st Pre-election (filed Sept 24, 2015)
- Committee for a Better Belmont Form 460 2nd Pre-election (filed Oct 22, 2015)
- Ask Belmont Citizens Form 410 Statement of Organization
- Ask Belmont Citizens Form 450 Semi-Annual Campaign Statement (filed July 31, 2015)
For information on San Mateo County's All Mail Ballot Project effective for the November 3 Election, click here
Election results can be found here
Newly elected Council members, the City Clerk and City Treasurer will be sworn into office on December 8, 2015. A new Mayor and Vice Mayor will also be selected.
Information on Previous Elections:
General Election Information & Resources: