Please Note: The Belmont Redevelopment Agency Meeting will be held following the Regular Meeting of the Belmont Fire Protection District.
BELMONT REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
Tuesday, April 11, 2000, 7:30 P.M.
TWIN PINES SENIOR AND COMMUNITY CENTER
1223 RALSTON AVENUE
TWIN PINES PARK
In compliance with the Americans with disabilities act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 650/595-7413. The speech and hearing-impaired may call 650/637-2990 for TDD services. Notification in advance of the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
1. ROLL CALL
2. PUBLIC/DIRECTORS COMMENTS
If you are addressing the Agency on a non-agenda item, the Agency's general policy is to refer items to the staff for attention or have a matter placed on a more comprehensive action or report. This agenda category is limited to 10 minutes for items of interest not on the Agenda, to be allocated as determined by the Chair. If you wish to address the hearing body, please complete a speaker's card and give it to the City Clerk.
Consent Calendar items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion on these items unless a member of the Agency, staff or public request specific items to be removed for separate action.
3. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting, March 14, 2000
4. Approval of Warrants dated 3/17/00 in total amount of $$6,587.20 and dated 3/24/00 in total amount of $1,043.07 and dated 3/31/00 in total amount of $2,684.86.
5. Motion to accept the RDA Annual Statement of the Calculation of Net Revenues for the year ended June 30, 1999.
6. Resolution to approve a $15,000 loan for 908 Hiller Street under the Owner Occupied Rehabilitation Program.
7. Response to questions raised concerning the 30-year loan deferred payment, fees and the requirement that a person has not owned a home in the City of Belmont as a primary residence for the past three consecutive years.
End of Consent Calendar
ACTION: Adopt Consent Calendar
as presented or amended
8. OLD BUSINESS
A. Motion appointing panel for review of Village Center Block 4.
ACTION: 1). Appoint one Business member to Review Panel
2. ). Appoint two Council members to Review Panel
B. Consideration of Release of a request for Proposal (RFP) for 1085 Sixth Avenue.
ACTION: 1). Motion to approve/deny RFP
2). And/or approve or deny Resolution authorizing solicitation of proposals for Master Development, and adopting Developer Selection Criteria for property known as 1085 Sixth Avenue
A. Consideration of a Resolution authorizing $20,000 for the Belmont Farmers
Market , approval of lease between the Redevelopment Agency and Caltrain Joint Powers Board, and approval of sublease between the Belmont Redevelopment Agency and Pacific Coast Farmers Market Association.
ACTION: Motion to approve/deny Resolution