REGULAR MEETING OF THE
CITY OF BELMONT AUDIT COMMITTEE
MONDAY, JULY 2, 2007 2:30 P.M.
ROOM 360, CITY HALL
ONE TWIN PINES LANE, BELMONT
1. Call to order.
2. Oral communication/public comment.
This agenda category is limited to 15 minutes to be allocated as determined by the Audit Committee Chair. If you wish to address the Committee please submit your name and address and give it to the Secretary. If your subject is not on the agenda, the Committee Chair will recognize you at this time.
3. Agenda amendments (if any).
4. Review of Request for Qualifications Proposals from Independent Financial Expert Consultants
a. Discussion on Proposals
b. Selection of Consultant
5. Discussion on Operational Efficiency and Best Practices Audits of City Departments - City Manager Crist & Human Resources Director Sam (Staff Report attached).
a. Budget for Operational Audits if Consultants are Utilized
6. Audit Status - Controller Cheung
7. Letter from State Controller John Chiang Regarding "Major Violations" in 2006 RDA Audit Report - (attachment) - Controller Cheung
8. Reports from Chair & Committee
a. Selection of Chairperson
b. Meeting calendar
Recommended action: Adopt motion adjourning meeting.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at (650) 595-7413. The speech and hearing-impaired may call 650/637-2999 for TDD services. Notification in advance of the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. 2/3ds majority is required to vote upon an urgency measure.
Print this page